Thursday, January 24, 2008

martin luther king jr. day




We had no school on Monday in honor of Civil Rights Day (or whatever it is politically correct to call it). It was a nice day but too cold to play outside. I like my boys and all but I don't like having them ALL day long just staring at me waiting for me to entertain them. I collaborated with my girlfriends, who feel the same way I do, and we organized a play gym to PLAY. We had a great morning just hanging, the kids play really well together, don't worry we have to play referee a lot of the time, but being together is better than being alone with THEM. We will definitely be doing this again, hope you will be with us next time Wrights.

2 comments:

monica said...

so fun! everyone in that top pic looks real excited for their picture to be taken!

Anonymous said...

i'd much rather have been with you guys than at home with the sickies. next time!