Sunday, February 24, 2008

micah sue and rachie were here


(it is hard to get a normal, handsome smile at of Micah, but look I got one)

(click on this one, Steph and Rob are so funny, you will laugh)




(I really like this picture of the two of them)


(the shops under the market, still part of the market, I just don't go down there too often)


(gorgeous colors, with the sun setting)

(over in West Seattle, you can almost see the city lights behind them)



(Micah Sue and Rachie meet the troll, he is nice and creepy at the same time)



My friends from Provo, Micah and Rachel, came for a couple of days to visit. It was so wonderful to have them here. I was able to get President's Day off to play with them. Steph didn't have classes and Rob got off from work early, it was one of the first times I really got to hang out with them (other than Sunday night dinner). Micah and Rach explored by themselves in the morning then around 3 we met them at Pike Place Market. We ate free samples, listened to some street performers and took a lot of pictures. I love the Market and although it was a little chilly it was such a gorgeous day. We walked down by the waterfront, ate some fish and chips, went over to Alki to see the Seattle skyline from that side. We ate a burrito that is the size of a baby, for real, it is that big. Next time I go I will take a picture. After we dropped off Steph and Rob we drove to the Seattle Temple. It was so fun having my friends at my home. Look how much fun we had, who else wants to come for a visit?

5 comments:

kaitlin said...

i want to visit.

Micah & Rachel Christensen said...

I love the pictures! That was such a fun trip! It couldn't have been as wonderful without you. That picture of Micah is very handsome -I laughed when I clicked on it and saw he had something in his teeth. We'll have to photoshop that out because the pic is definately a keeper;)Thanks so much Alicia!! We want to come back! love, rach

Ryan and Val said...

AKO, BA! Farrar, you have & will always be the life of the party! Just looking @ your pics I miss you! One day I would love to come & visit you. You make any place look like fun! love ya! aquino =)

monica said...

how fun. that picture of rob and stephanie is hilarious. bahaha. i want to be in seattle. i miss it.

farmersdozen.com said...

I do...