Friday, February 22, 2008

valentine's palooza on location

All the ladies and their crafty creations. This year we held Valentine's Palooza in Lynnwood at my parents house. It was a small party, but very fun and quite girly. I even made a card! I can't wait for next year...put it on your calendar. (P.S. Friends from Provo, I missed you ALL very much) Nicki spent the whole time at the Palooza, crafting is not her favorite, but she made darling cards for the men in her life. Emily had too much on her plate that day to really attend the party, but she stopped by long enough for a quick photo shoot.



7 comments:

kaitlin said...

alicia so cute!
i am sad i missed out on your palooza.

monica said...

so sad i missed the palooza. i always miss the fun. i want to make cards, maybe one of these days i will just sit down and do it.

emily said...

those pictures are HA-larious! i need copies! they are almost good enough for blackmailing ... but you're too nice to do that ... right?! love you girls!

jennycooks said...

Looks like that was fun! Those pictures crack me right up, I feel like I am right there with you girls.

meredith said...

I'm SOOOOO very sad to have missed the palooza! You'd better come back to Provo next year and do it here. Valentine's just wasn't quite the same without it! Miss you!!!

tricki_nicki said...

What the!!??? Traitor!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

I so missed the palooza this year... I totally thought of you!