Friday, February 22, 2008

super bowl sunday and mcdonalds "play place"





I don't know why I am so bad at updating this thing, especially because I really like it when blogs I read are updated frequently. But, what can I say, I am a slacker. Super Bowl Sunday was spent at Mom and Dad's eating delicious tacos that Dad of course made. Leah and I danced to a little "Free Falling," it was a Super Sunday! Leah loves the McDonald's play land which she calls the "play place." It is so cute when she says it, not so cute when she didn't want to come down from the very top and I had to crawl up after her to bring her down. But she is just so darn cute.

2 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Wow Alicia I can't believe how big she is getting... I love when you blog so keep it up from here on out :) SO next time you are visiting your Friends in Idaho give me a shout!!! MERE

MEREDITH said...

PS Taco's look amazing maybe you should send me the recipe