Wednesday, April 02, 2008

april fool's

I tell you when the sun in shining I know it is going to be a good day. We had snow/rain and other gross weather the past couple of days, but yesterday (April 1st) it was sunny the whole day! Connor was my assistant in making Candy Sushi, it was easy and fun. Connor was so excited. And they did look so cute....I got little take out boxes to put the sushi in. So fun.
After work I brought some sushi to James, he likes real sushi and is trying to talk me into trying some. Yuck. I am not excited about that, but I knew that he would love this sushi too and it was something I could stomach too.

7 comments:

monica said...

that does look like fun and connor looks so cute in that picture! who is james?

farmersdozen.com said...

Yes do tell...who is James? :)
I want a big girl bed like Lindsay's! And a car like hers too! Was it so fun to drive it? You and Lindsay were on our top five too, so glad you could squeeze us in to visit between all your boys and such!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

James, is my friend who lives in Kirkland. He plays volleyball, has a tamproline and drinks whole milk.

michelleyv said...

Even though I don't really like to play volleyball & refuse to drink my calories (via whole milk or sugar infused beverages)--I think Sushi James (that's what I'm calling him these days) has some serious potential. Watch out, Jeremiah. You and your hottie orange tie have some competition!

Cory said...

of course you would be so on the ball and make darling candy sushi! can you teach me how to do this?

Anonymous said...

This is James. Hi. I'm smart enough to not compete with men who wear orange ties. And as for having serious potential, does that mean my picture is a leading canidate for the "before" shots on "American Makeover"? I think I'll take it as a compliment. ;)

Once you start down the slippery slope of taking good stuff out of wholesome drinks, it can only end in anemic babies. I'm going to have to report all you skim-drinkers to the leleche league milk police for further tracking. Moooooo.

Heidi said...

Orange tie or no, he's funny.