Wednesday, April 09, 2008

a white conference weekend

Jared's Brielle sat in my lap taking pictures of Jared and I watching "Dan in Real Life"

We went in rides around the driveway in the Hummer
Brielle even drove
I love this picture, the colors, the closeness
Now imagine him smelling as good as he looks, Jared on his way to Priesthood Session
We had such beautiful weather, the river looked gorgeous
I love Jared's "little" brother Colton, he is a bundle of energy
I fell in love with this little 3-year-old, Brielle is so funny and cute and loves to play, I miss her


I spent General Conference weekend (2 weekends ago now) with the White's in Wenatchee, Washingotn (Jared would be so proud of my alliteration, if he ever looked at this dang blog). I love being at the Whites, being a part of their family. I love being with Jared and laughing and joking like we have done for years. I am so glad that he lives only a couple hours away. My heart is already breaking for when he moves far away from me at the end of Summer to attend Graduate School. Jared, please don't go! General Conference was fabulous. I am excited to read and study the talks and improve who I am. It is strange to think next Conference time I will not be with Jared. I better see the J-Bizzle MANY times over the next few months so I can make up for the fact that he is leaving me. Boo Hoo Hoo.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

GORGEOUS picture of you by the river! jared is so darling! i loved the pictures and am glad you had a fun weekend leesh!

kiley said...

i'm not gunna lie alicia...
studly...
i think you know what i'm talking about...