Saturday, April 05, 2008

utah-palooza

Here are the rest of the pictures from my little jaunt to Utah last week. Can't you tell how much fun I had? I really did. It was good to have a little break from work, this past week with my boys was especially good because of it. I feel so blessed to have a place to go where I feel so loved and surround by people that care about me. I am already trying to figure out when I will be going back to Provo. One trip is never enough.

Another picture of us, me without glasses

After Sunday dinner, right before I went to the airport

I think this picture is so cute

Old roomies and I mean old (how did that happen?)

LJG23 and Lick, BFF


Fun on the bed

More fun

It was freezing when we went to the Temple, but the sun eventually came out


We visited Brando at work and then all went underwear shopping together

Sydney Carter

Rob and Syd, sometimes I'm not so popular with the kids

Baby Robby Parsons

Hanging out with ALL of the Farmers at the Y

Before the Broadcast started, I love these girls

We had great seats!

The Farmer girls (minus Emma and Claire)

They are so beautiful and such good girls, how did they get so old?


2 comments:

jacob said...

I love how Hannah is pretending she's asleep in the picture with all of the Farmers.

Natalie said...

oh, those girls. Alicia, you are so lucky to have a such a great relationship with them, I wish I had a better one. They are so beautiful, and yes, so old...