Wednesday, April 02, 2008

my utah top 5

I had such a fun trip to Utah last week. It was great because it pretty much felt normal. Just hanging out with my friends. I didn't run around a whole lot trying to see how many people I could visit in such a short time. I saw the people I love and I loved the people I saw. (I am sorry if I missed any of you, I'll get ya next time or come visit me). These are the top 5 things I did in Utah, in order of when they happened. (Again sorry, if you didn't make the top 5 it doesn't mean I don't love you, just try harder next time).

1. Michelle Virtue. We had a lot of catching up to do and we did a pretty good job. I saw her two times this trip and loved every second with her. We are kindred spirits and it is so good to be with her.

2. Lindsay's bed with Micah and Rachel. I love Lindsay's bed and sharing it with Linds so we invited our friends over to experience the joy with us. We were comfy in the bed, laughing and talking. It was so much fun!

3. Spending time with Lindsay. We had a lot of time together this trip, thanks Linds for making the time for me. We went to the SL Temple, ate at cheesecake factory, did a lot of shopping, talked more than some people think humanly possible, didn't sleep near enough and visited with other friends together. I miss you already.

4. The Farmers! Kaitlin goes to BYU of course, but the rest of the Farmers were down for Spring Break. I saw them a few times, but the best thing we did together was go to the General Young Women Meeting and it was so amazing!

5. Jeremiah John. This boy is so special to me, I just can't get enough of him. Unfortunately, I didn't since he was out of town most of the time I was in town, but I enjoyed the few hours we spent together. Linds and I went to Church with Jeremiah and Micah and were able to hear Jeremiah's lesson. It was so great, probably the best lesson I have heard all year as well as one of my new top 5 memories with him. I wish everyone could truly understand how wonderful this guy is and what he means to me. P.S. And he looked HOT in his orange tie!

6 comments:

farmersdozen.com said...

Love the tie!

monica said...

haha farrar skinty eyes in the pick of you and linds. fun trip! good job posting so fast!

Lindsay Jane said...

Thanks for putting the squinty eye picture of me on the world wide web...

And please come back soon. I miss you.

Cory said...

It was great to see you for a bit while you were here! Glad that you had a good vaca. email me and I'll invite you to my blog, and tell Steph to do the same. tiffany.leemaster@gmail.com

Mac and Kelly said...

Looks like you had fun. Huh did you try to get ahold of me while you were here? I know i did not have my phone on me for a hole week so maybe you did call and i didn't get it. man that stinks it would have been fun to see you. but i'm glad you had fun. Oh and HOLY COW !!!! Are those really the Farmer girls? Man i feel old.

kristen said...

I know I'm #6....right?