Friday, May 09, 2008

I've been tagged...I'm not going to tag anyone else


4 JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Babysitting since age 10
2. Paper route
3. Carlton Cards at the Alderwood Mall, my first “real” job
4. Professional Scrapbooker, I got paid to scrapbook!
4 MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Cosby Show, DVDs
3. Most Romance Comedies
4. Any movie I like really, I don’t care if I’ve already seen it before
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Utah, for about 10 years total
2. The Philippines, for about 16 months
3. The Farmers in Idaho, I can’t even add up the days/weeks/months
4. Washington, for all of the time in between
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
4. I mostly IM friends
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS/RESTAURANTS:
1. Fish Tacos from Cheesecake Factory, Baja Fresh, Z' Tejas
2. Pizza from Flying Saucer Pizza in Redmond, WA
3. Hamburgers from anywhere, I don't eat them often but I really LOVE them
4. Steak!!!
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Anywhere with James
2.
3.
4.
4 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Everything with James
2. July!!! (the whole summer…vacations, camping, play dates, sunshine, my tan)
3. Stephanie and Rob's Wedding
4. Autumn, holidays, colors and pumpkin cookies, cake, pie, etc.
***Blogger and I are not friends right now, augh!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

This was cool read! I didn't know you had a paper route! Cool!

Lindsay Jane said...

Thanks for not tagging anyone. Tags are the blog form of forwards. And who likes those?

farmersdozen.com said...

Wish you REALLY lived here, every day...you can bring James too...