Monday, May 19, 2008

leah's big day











Last Friday was Leah Rose's special day- she turned 2!!! Can you believe it? I can't. I was able to spend a couple of hours with Leah and Nat including Leah's birthday lunch to McDonald's! We ate and played in the "paypace." A couple firsts even: Leah's first ice cream cone and my first time going down the big slide. Tonight we are having a birthday party to celebrate our favorite girl! I am excited to see Leah so excited, she is really getting the idea that it's her birthday. So fun! I love Leah and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. Leah makes me so happy, she is such a sweet girl.

3 comments:

monica said...

ummmm so cute! leah is so cute, i cant even get over it. that is so lucky you got to spend the day with her on her birthday.

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

What a sweetie girl! And how lucky is she to have you for an auntie?! You are like the coolest aunt ever I bet.

Megan

MEREDITH said...

You will have to tell her Happy Birthday she is such a cutie pie...