Friday, August 01, 2008

a challenge has been issued

and that challenge has been accepted. Watch out America for the whole month of August I will be working out everyday but Sunday! I know I am off my rocker, but I like to challenge myself (not really, I mostly like to take the easy road) and this is something that will be good for me. Walking is my exercise of choice, either outside or on the treadmill, but since I have to do like 27 days of exercise I will maybe add some new things in, like a class or something. My part of the deal is to do at least 30 minutes at the gym or 45 minutes outside of the gym. I think for the most part it is doable, some days will be hard (like Stephanie's wedding day). I will be reporting my progress so keep checking back. Does anyone want to join me? Maybe I can make it worth your while....
P.S. Day one complete: 40+ minutes at the gym

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'll do it the month of September, but with all this wedding planning, august is a difficult month. Are you going to do the pumpkin push this year? we should get a big group this time!!

emily said...

you go girl! and i want to do the pumpkin push!

merebuff said...

If I start Monday can I do it with you?

Anonymous said...

I started today with you!! I walked and actually started to run again....thanks for the challenge.It's more fun when you know other people are suffering along with you!!!:)

michelleyv said...

The Virtue girl is in. This calls for some new workout attire.