Friday, August 22, 2008

partying it up at the reception

Me wearing my sassy wedding outfit


James was a huge help at the reception, it was so great to have him there with us

James hit it off with Michelle and Lindsay-that made me so happy

Stephanie and Rob with all of the kids

I love me some Leah Rose

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Rob Nyland

Eating cake, I don't think they really cut it (I missed that part)

Probably one of my top 5 favorite pictures of us!

Dad jumped in on one of the best pictures of Nicki, Emily and I

The party (I have a little Farrar gimp eye going on)

The party with Mr. Quigley

Rob and his last 3 roommates

Aidan and Greyson with the newlyweds

My grandmothers

Farrar and Carter our traditional "sisters picture"


Provo friends- it was so great that Michelle and Lindsay came for the wedding

A little dancing/singing to Air Supply! Where's Rob?

5 comments:

kaitlin said...

okay alicia you look SO cute in these pictures.
seriously your outfit was darling, hair, everything.
smokin.
and that picture of you and james? definitely top 5 material.

Olivia Carter said...

I agree you look so good in these pictures! And the reception looks like SO MUCH fun!

emily said...

i totally agree ... you are so fabulous! and we were all in rare form that night! hurry hurry take some pictures ... where the heck is that james guy!? so much fun! love you guys and i totally gry every time at that part of 'father of the bride' too!

emily said...

uh ... i meant Cry not Gry ... can't spell

Rick said...

ok, alicia! you look HOT! seriously, you are soooo pretty in those first couple self shots...well in all of them but I love that outfit and that brown is awesome!