Thursday, August 28, 2008

visitors

James and I were eating our delicious dinner (shrimp and chicken spaghetti, with green beans and sourdough bread) when I got a phone call from Cousin Eric (Micah's cousin not mine). I hadn't talk to Eric for a few months so I was delighted that he called me. Then I was even more delighted to find out that he and his wife and unborn child were only two exits away from my house!!! We gave them quick directions and within minutes I was hugging the Ellis'. Eric's family lives in Canada and they were all camping for the weekend in WA. Eric and I have been good friends for years, I am so happy for him and I am so proud of the man he has become, I can't wait for him to be a dad!. Eric and Nakita are so cute. I love them and I am so excited they took time to visit me and meet James.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

WHAT!? So, if I would've come to pick up some bread flour I would have seen them!?

James Quigley said...

Alicia, I love how you attract good people to you. Not just good, but smart, grounded, beautiful, positive, righteous leader-type people.

It's great to keep meeting these friends.It says alot about you.

I'm glad to hang around the fringes.

Eric and Nakita GL on your super-fun Road TRIP!

Nakita Ellis said...

Alicia, We were SO happy we were able to come visit you and James. You look so BEAUTIFUL and very happy! James is a LUCKY man!!!

Valerie said...

Hey Alicia, if you send me your email address I'll send you an invite to the "other" blog. My email is vrcarter3@yahoo.com.

Lillian J. White said...

Hey lady! Just had to tell you how incredible you look...esp at Steph's wedding...HOT! And tell Steph i love that she had a skirt and top in leiu of a big dress. The reception in one word: CHARMING! Looks so fun and as always...love the pics of you and James! :)