Friday, September 12, 2008

remember me?

Remember when I used to update my blog? I am so behind, my new life goal is get caught up. I can't believe Summer is almost over (technically it is still Summer for a couple of more weeks and Connor is still on Summer Break thanks to a teachers strike). It flew by, but was so good. I hope you continue to enjoy my life...




A few weeks back James and I went on a double date with my parents to Shrek the Musical (tickets were for Father's Day). It was a really, really good show. I was tired and a little crabby (I moved out of my parents house in the morning), but the play cheered me right up. My cute date also helped. The singing was great, the story was the classic Shrek with a little more back story. The set was amazing as were the costumes. I think it is going to be a hit on Broadway!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I've missed your blogging & seeing your cute pictures too!

And nothing can cheer a girl up like a musical (in any form)

emily said...

i've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Whew I am glad you are back I've missed seeing what's going on in your life.....