Friday, September 19, 2008

goodbye summer, we'll miss you

Summer was crazy fast this year. Right at the end Natalie and I tried to cram fun activities in with the kids. Since both of the big boys we nanny are going to full day kindergarten we wanted them to spend lots of time together. We had nice weather and a great last couple weeks of summer....Our school district was on strike for 2 weeks so we even got a longer summer than planned. But yeah, Connor is in school now.

The Farm:

The Crazy Kids

Natalie and Leah


We found a stage and made the kids entertain us

The little ones doing their dance

I love my Leah Rose

The Children's Museum:

Nolan put on this whole get-up all by himself

Connor and Mason were quite the little hams

This chair was too big

This one too small (or I'm just too big)

Ahhh...just right


They have a little Filipino village in the Museum, I rode on these little bikes on my mission

Seattle Center:

We had hoped to play in the fountain at the Seattle Center, but it was closed. The kids found another way to have fun AND get wet




No comments: