Thursday, September 25, 2008

mariner's game (the gang visits part 1)

First of all you should all know that I am feeling much, much better than I was the other day. My soul is calm and has been healed. I sincerely feel blessed. Even though is was a yucky day, so much good came out of. Trials are a blessing in our lives....

Now on to the fun stuff. When I moved to Washington 2 years ago and heartbroken I was leaving my "family" in Provo, Jeremiah said to not worry they'd come in 2008 when BYU plays Washington...well, that day finally arrived and true to his word the gang all came. Yippee!!! Jeremiah works for BYU Athletics and he was the first to come to town. James and I met him downtown Thursday night. The two of them meeting was HUGE for me, I wanted them to like each other and they DID! Jeremiah and I got to spend a lot of time driving around Seattle and catching up on each others lives.

Everyone else was coming Friday, but the big question was what should we do...last minute I ran to the M's Team Store and bought tickets to the game that night. I was late picking up Lindsay from the airport, but she was nice about it. We then drove to Chinatown and waited for James and the boys to arrive. We met Micah, Rachel and Dallas at the game (they drove straight to the Safe from Utah). Jeremiah was there with his work people and sitting in the next section over so he spent half of the game with us too. It was so much fun. I love my friends and love when they come to my town. The boys did really great at the game and it was nice to be with my sweetie (thanks, for helping me get my act together and just do it, I am so glad we did).

So much happened that weekend, it was too much fun as Greyson says. Check back for more pictures in 2 more installments...they are going to be good.





3 comments:

James Quigley said...

7-inning no-hitter against the Yankees.

Take that, A-Rod! WOOT! (Mariners still suck, but it was so great hat they pulled one out) And Jeremiah is actually pretty incredible.

emily said...

i'm so happy that your BYU family comes to visit!!

Heidi said...

James,

Did you just say the Mariners suck? (gasp!)

Alicia,

You may have to rethink this relationship. ;-)