Friday, August 08, 2008

the van of my dreams!

While the boys were town I watched them with along with the 2 little guys I nanny. It was crazy and fun, but because my car was is not big enough for 4 passengers in car seats we rented a mini van. I was so excited, I have always loved mini vans. If I was buying a van I would want a few extra features, but this was pretty close to the perfect car for me. I really felt like a grown-up for 10 days.
Beauty

Magic! The boys watched ALOT of movies in the van, it made all of the driving we did so peaceful

Otter pops and a movie in the van after Olive Garden

Driving across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge (on our way to dinner with Rob's family) the boys held their breath...

even our fearless driver

1 comment:

tricki_nicki said...

I have an idea! When I get rid of my Garbage Can On Wheels next May, I'll give it to you! Of course I'll pressure wash it with some heavy duty disenfectant first...