Friday, August 01, 2008

when the quigleys came to town

James' parents, Paul and Diane, and his brother Scott (who served a mission in Cebu, a couple of years after me) and sister-in-law Arren came to town in the middle of July for a long visit. It was great for the boys (all 3 of them) to have their family in town and I enjoyed getting to know the Quigleys better. I had to work during the day while they all played hard, but I was able to do a few fun things in the evening and I even took half a day off.
After 4th of July fireworks
Ballard Locks:





Family Bowling Night:





After my strike!

Greyson's Birthday Breakfast:



Fish Tacos and Harbor Cruise (with Stephanie and Lindsay):






4 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

Umm, is James' dad seriously like 7' tall? Wow, no wonder...

emily said...

darling pictures ... you're the best self portrait taker ever!

Teju said...

Does JAmes have family that is from San Diego?

Unknown said...

no one else is answering all these important question, so I will...

Paul is 6'9" - close enough to 7 feet tall! (doesn't he look like Abe Lincoln?!?

James' Aunt Suzanne is in the Bay Area. She is AWESOME!