Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hot in seattle





So, I guess I am a complainer. I can not take extremes in weather. In the summer when it is cloudy, raining and gray it makes me angry. I don't like it. However, in the summer when it is above 80 degrees the same things happen. I just can't take it. One day a couple weeks ago I thought I was going to melt. I packed up the boys and we headed to the pool. It is a lot of work to get ready and go to the pool with two little guys, but it is always worth it. We had a fun afternoon and most importantly I cured my heat-anger. I am so sad to see the summer slipping away. It has been so wonderful.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

What's the title of your post? "Looking hot in Seattle?" Is that it?

MEREDITH said...

You look so cute... Was so good seeing you stay in touch... Talk with ya soon.

Esther Noelle said...

Alicia you are so cute! :D

The Big Red Dogs said...

Why can't I take cute self-portraits????