Monday, September 17, 2007

utah summer 2007



We celebrated Laurie's birthday at P.F. Changs in SLC (BTW she turned 29)

The Farmers are from Fruitland, ID-they don't get out much

We took this picture in a big road mirror thing

Cougar super fan

The girls first BYU football game, my second


Lookin' good

I love this picture of Kade

It was so hot at the game, we near melted on those bleachers. Kade is just trying to stay cool in some shade.

Go, fight, win Cougars

Kaitlin and Nakita, on their way to dinner

Eric and me on his motorcycle after dinner

Kaitlin's first day of school

The gang, oh how I love these people, on Micah's birthday

Kaitlin studying on campus-how did she get so old?

We went with Matty to dinner at Costa Vida, a little photo shoot in the restroom

My mission friend ("batch") Harris' kids Drew, Hadley and Seth

How cute are they? They call me Farrar, I love that.

Outside Kaitlin's dorm

Goodbye girls. Thanks for the fun. I love you both.

So, you can see I had a wonderful trip. It was so great to spend the first part of my trip with some of the Farmers. It was sad for them to leave Kaitlin, but I took good care of her. It was so awesome to be with Kaitlin her first week at BYU. I loved my BYU experience and I am so excited for her and this time in her life. I got to go to her first ever college class, it was so wonderful! It is a class on the Proclamation on the Family and her teacher is amazing, I am so jealous. It was so great to be on campus. I love that place. My friend Brother Wing now teaches at BYU, Kaitlin and I went to one of his Book of Mormon classes. It was so good to be with my friends. Lindsay let me borrow her car a couple of days, that was very nice. I drove north to visit 2 mission friends and did a quick trip to IKEA. I also was able to take Jeremiah to the airport and we had a great talk on our drive. I love that guy. I ate out a lot and pretty much just hung out. I had a great vacation and can't wait to do it all again. Next time I will see DEREK SWANSON!!!




3 comments:

Shauna said...

Alicia, you are looking SO GREAT...wow. i wish i could of seen you when you were in town!

Olivia Carter said...

It was so good to see you! Next time you are in town we need to chill some more!

kaitlin said...

thanks for coming down with me it was the best present ever! i had tons of fun. love you!
can't wait to see you when you come down again! ;)
xoxo