Monday, September 24, 2007

hello fall






Even though I am so sad that summer is no longer, I am even more excited that autumn has arrived! How can you help but love it? Last week the boys and I went to the first corn maze (South 47 Farm) of the season. I honestly was a little nervous about getting stuck in the middle with the little guys. I told the lady to keep her ears open just incase I had to scream for help, but luckily we were kind of in the city so my cell phone worked. It was a beautiful day, the boys behaved and we all had fun. Notice even though it was a little chilly it was still sunny and I even wore my sunglasses most of the day. I love that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how come you didn't invite us!!??

The Big Red Dogs said...

I've never met anyone who could take such cute self portraits!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Nic- Sorry, it was a Wed. morning and I didn't think you could come. But, I could have at least extended the invitation. Oct. 13th we are going to "the farm." See you there.

Piper- It isn't really that hard. Stephanie and Monica are way better at it than I am...the trick is taking tons of pictures, there is sure to be a good one in the bunch. I will be checking your blog to see your cute self portraits!

stephanie said...

I never thought of taking kids through a corn maze! Do you think any maze would be appropriate (I mean, other than the haunted ones?) or was this one easier?

Anonymous said...

It's ok Leesh, I still love you. And we're STOKED for the farm! I love it there. What time are we going?

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

how fun!! great pics!!!

Olivia Carter said...

oh my heck! You are SO cute! I agree you are a good portraits- I take a million pics too- I look at it, "oh not a double chin!" then "oh no, gotta fix my bangs!" All that good stuff!