Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the party and the mariners


I-CHI-RO (our view from the cheap seats)

Carson's first cotton candy ("it looks like ice cream, but it's fluffy")

My date and I- what a cute a couple

the ladies outside the SODO (or it is just called the Industrial District?) McDonald's, that was fun!

Carson was the photographer for this one

One-eyed Andy

Trav organized another night at the Mariners for the Party and it was a blast! The Mariners lost big time against the Angels. Dang it. It was Carson's first baseball game and first time out with the party on his own. I think he liked it. After the game we walked to a McDonald's about a mile away. Everyone had snacks, we spilt a few things and shared lots of laughs. We even had an impromptu dance party in the party lot. We have fun together no matter what we do.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

haha did my mom ever tell you about kade with the "cotton candy" at my house? haha it basically consisted of kade putting cotton balls in his mouth and then spitting them out saying..."it doesn't taste like cotton candy" haha i love that one.