Wednesday, October 03, 2007

a one woman show

Church on Sunday was wonderful, yet on Saturday night I had my doubts. You see I had a lot of things I was in charge of at Church and in true Alicia style I wasn’t quite ready for everything. I went to bed Saturday night with nothing complete, but again per usual for me everything turned out great in the end. I spoke in church, did sharing time, taught my primary class and also brought a sample of the craft I am teaching at Enrichment later in the month. I kind of felt like it was “the Alicia show” and that kind of made me shy. However, I felt very involved in my ward which is a first for me in the Bellevue 7th Ward. In the end, Church was good and I was blessed yet again.

A picture of me after my crazy day and lack of sleep weekend (yikes-it shows!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm totally amazed that you pulled it off. I'm not surprised, however that everything turned out great. Maybe now you'll get a little break for a while?