Friday, October 19, 2007

the farm

It looks better in real life
We also look better in real life

The Farrars always look good (jk, jk)

After a lot of hard work I got a decent picture of Leah and me

The Party with all of our kids on the hayride

Only 4 Farrars were missing (my parents were in Florida visiting Jacob and Lisa)

The fog was lifting and the sun was starting to shine

Couldn't you just eat this little (plump) strawberry?

Sometimes Leah forgets what family she was born into and doesn't like her picture taken

But she loves pumpkins!

We all headed north last weekend for a perfect autumn activity on a perfect autumn day. Snohomish was still covered in fog by the time we got there Saturday morning (btw, the Wrights and Shaws arrived be for I did- that is a first), but before long it was sunny and just the right amount of chill in the air. We go for pumpkins, but most of us don't get any. Us, woman folk just use "pumpkin picking" as a disguise for "photo shoot" so the men will come along. I really use it all as excuse to get some of my favorite people together once a year. I love the fall!



7 comments:

Shauna said...

where did you guys get your boots? i want some!!!!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Shauna- You can find grown-up rainboots at Target.com, Fred Meyer, and even Costco. They really are so fun. You need a pair.

Anonymous said...

Woo woo! I love the new look! It's so cute, did Mon help?

Kendra said...

I like your new template:) That little plump strawberry is so cute!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Actually Em did it. Thanks Emily. I am going to change my title too. Still working on that.

Olivia Carter said...

oooo! I love the new look & the rainboots! you guys are hot!

jennycooks said...

So true. pumpkin picking as a disguise for photo shoot. That is so funny! I come visit for all the cute pic's and funny story's! It's all about the laughs. Your new blog is cute!