Wednesday, October 31, 2007

pumpkin push 2007

Dang we look good

So excited for the race

We nearly froze before the race, luckily the fog lifted and the sun came out


We are so awesome

Natalie and I did a 5k the other day. It was great. We were so proud of ourselves. A 5k really is not that big of deal, definitely do-able. However, to challenge ourselves we ran at the end and even sprinted to the finish. It was my fasted 5k ever. We felt like champions. Who wants to do the Pumpkin Push next year with us?

6 comments:

michelleyv said...

I'm definitely doing the Pumpkin Push next year--for the good company! You guys are awesome. Inspiring. It makes me want to get up in the morning and go for a run AND that, is just what I need--MOTIVATION.

emily said...

ME, ME! i wanna do it!!

jennycooks said...

I do! However, you will just have to wear t-shirts with my face on them. I can wear one with y'alls and then call me when the race starts and I will fake it here. That sounds good to me. Then I can pretend and not be jealous.

The Big Red Dogs said...

ooh oooh!!! pick me! I wanna play!

kaitlin said...

alicia that is a big deal!
i am pretty sure that would be a big deal for me.
i would be so proud of myself if i did that!

Esther Noelle said...

Good for you Leesh! Hurray! I remember those good ol' walking days up around the temple.... that was fun!