Tuesday, October 30, 2007

michelle my bell


In case you have been living in a cave or are new to our planet, let me introduce you to Miss Virtue. She is AMAZING!!! I have known Michelle for over 3 years now, but it seems as if we have always been together. We are kindred spirits (just like Anne and Diana). She is a craft diva, excellent cook, master scrapbooker, television star, party planner, creative photographer, skilled listener, all of that and so, so much more. Also Michelle has a blog (in case you just got on the WWW), her blog was the first one I remember reading and it is still one of the best. I try to be like her in all ways, if she does anything it always turns out great. Imagine my surprise when this extremely talented lady invited me to join her new blog. Oh my I am so excited, but feeling a little shy. What if I can't live up? I know I can't, but what if I totally bomb? The pressure...but another thing that Michelle is good at, if she believes I can do something I believe it too. Check out the new food blog and leave a message!

4 comments:

emily said...

yeah! i'll be watching that one too! love it!

michelleyv said...

You, my dear, are not only much too kind, but entirely too modest. You're spirit, talent, and flair for everything darling inspires me daily. Thank you for being willing to be a part of my blog--and a part of my life. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! And I agree with Michelle. You are amazing and wonderful and everything good. I'm sure Michelle is as well and that's why you guys get along so well. I'm excited to see what happens with your new blog!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

So glad you posted this! Michelle and I were roommates for one brief summer at BYU. She is wonderful and now I know where I can find her on the web! Thanks, Rachel