Wednesday, October 31, 2007

matchy matchy


My mom and I got matching quilted jackets from, of all places, WalMart and they are so cute! See Linds it is not scary. It is even almost hip, well on my mom at least. Don't even worry, we went to the mall in these outfits. Thanks Mom for going with the red so we wouldn't be identical twiners.

P.S. While my mom and I were gallivanting around town looking good I failed to remember that I volunteered to help decorate for my Ward's Halloween Party. Augh! I was also in charge of bringing the centerpieces for the tables. Oops, I was a total flake.

3 comments:

emily said...

they are so cute! and you look fantastic! and don't worry about the ward party - you are ALWAYS the 'go-to' girl and they have not lost faith in you!

Lindsay Jane said...

you are right...not scary. i had envisioned a different fabric but they chose a more hip option. good work being cute.

jennycooks said...

oops! I am sure they will get over it! You Farrar's are so cute.