Tuesday, October 23, 2007

there is hope for me yet

A couple of weeks ago I attended a bridal shower for my friend Lynda Campbell. I met Lynda when I got home from my mission and she was in my Relief Society Presidency. We became good friends; she is a very fun girl. I have no idea how old Lynda is, but it is older than me (that doesn't happen every day). The fact that she found the man of her dreams makes me 1. so happy for her, she is so excited and 2. so happy for me because maybe it means that I can still find my prince charming. Way to go Lynda!

3 comments:

jennycooks said...

Hooray for linda! I love that girl. she cracks me right up! And what is this hope for you talk? Don't you know that you are the girl so many of us admire? I don't know where your prince is but he is late and as far as I am concerned needs to be knocked up side the head. Then, of course welcomed.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Ah. Thanks Jenny. I don't know about all of that, but I do know that we better be worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenny - where the heck is he, anyway?? We're waaaaiiiting....Not that we mind having you to ourselves!